Ideal Blu-ray Copy 1.0.2 is released
Ideal Blu-ray Copy 1.0.2 official version is released on Jul 22. For
licensed Ideal Blu-ray Copy user, this upgrade is free since it
offers lifetime free upgrades.
Users may download the new version from
http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/bluray-copy.htm and then follow the
steps below to upgrade it.
1. Quit any window of the old version of Ideal Blu-ray Copy.
2. Doule click the setup file for the new version to install it.
Doing so my retain your license and configuration. But if you
upgrade from v1.0 to v1.02, you need re-innput your license code
because since v1.01 we used a different mode to verify the license.
What's new in Blu-ray Copy 1.02:
1. Support copying the latest blu ray disc. Such as "Rango",
"How to train your dragon", "The Wizard Of Oz", "The Adjustment
2. Solve the playback issue of "Avatar" (two-disc set and
three-disc set) and "Tron: legacy".
The old version can copy these blu ray discs successfully, but you
can only play the m2ts file. By this version, after copying, you can
play the entire disc from the begining.
3. Add setting write speed option in "configuration" window.
Some users may meet burning error when using the defaut high burning
speed, so we add this option, allow you to choose a lower speed to
burn, so that can save your expensive blu-rray disc.
4. Some minor fixes and imrovements.
|| (full function, 7.36M)
|| (59.95 lifetime license)
blu-ray copy, release 1.0.2, new blu ray copy protection, copy blu
[Return to Articles]